|Home||» Products||» AC Servo Motors and Drives||» Ac Motors And Drives|
Ac Motors And Drives
Product Code : TCAPL-09
Brand Name : Delta
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Price Range
- 6000.00 - 1000000.00 INR
- Product Type
- AC Motors and Drives
- For Industrial Use
- 1-2 Kilograms (kg)
ASDA-B2 Series Motors And Drives
We are a foremost organization for providing a diverse grade of ASDA-B2 Series Motors And Drives to our valued customers. We offer this at nominal costs.
To meet the requirements of general-purpose machine tools and enhance the competitive advantage in the industrial automation market, Delta Electronics, Inc. is pleased to announce that the new high-performance and cost-effective ASDA-B2 series servo motors and drives has launched into the market.
- High-resolution encoder with 17-bit (160,000 p/rev) is equipped as a standard feature which satisfies the application needs of high precision positioning control and stable rotation at low speed.
Satisfy High Precision Positioning Requirements
- and analog voltage two kinds of command.
- Built-in position, speed and torque three control modes (speed and torque mode could be controlled via internal parameters or analog voltage command).
- There auto notch filters are provided to suppress the mechanical resonance automatically and make the system operate more smoothly.
Offer Easy-To-Install Solution for Simple Start-Up
- Motor sizing software is offered for the customers to conduct the estimation of the equipment conveniently.
- ASDA-Soft configuration software (tuning software) is provided for the customers to meet the performance requirements quickly.
- Easy-to-use digital keypad is ideal for setting parameters and monitoring the servo drive and motor directly.
- Servo motor provides brake, oil seal etc. optional configurations for the requirements of different applications.
Reduce Maintenance and Wiring Cost for Versatile Operation
- Existing power cables and encoder cables for ASDA series could be used still. When upgrading, there is no need to purchase new accessories.
- The control circuit and main power circuit is separated, safety is increased and maintenance is much easier.
- 400W and above servo drive is built-in with regenerative resistor, significantly save the wiring and cost.
- Two analog input terminals (CN5) are provided, easily monitor and the status of the servo motor.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash Advance (CA), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- 10000 Unit Units Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India